The guild Twin Lamps is a new faction that the player can join. Membership provides many benefits and also initiates a series of quests.
The Twin Lamps is an organization centered around abolishing slavery. It is known to be active in Elsweyr, and cells have appeared in Mephala's realm as well.
Since the guild doesn't have a hall or even a set meeting place, there is little advantage to joining; people become members because of their ideals.
- The Salt Slaves: Help free the slaves in the Salt Caravanserai.
- Burglary for a Good Cause: Steal Malina the slave's deed from Assran Vlares.
- Dead Mine: Find out the fate of a slave named Lend.
- Bleeding Threads: Steal a carpet from Eben Gedbiate's house.
- The Torture Chamber: Put an end to a hidden slave torture chamber.
- Fraternal Freedom: Help free a captured slave.
- Encounter at Sarodal's Demise: Ambush and kill Farida.
- Dead Flesh Doesn't Stink: Find out what's going on in Ihoar's old tower.
There are no ranks in the Twin Lamps.
- This is a list of all known members of the Twin Lamps.