The assassins' guild Andalis' Men is a new faction that the player can join. Membership provides many benefits and also initiates a series of quests.
Andalis' Men was originally part of an older assassins' guild. After the guild's founder, Andalis, died, the guild split into two factions - those who espoused the original tenets of "murder for hire", and those who worshipped Andalis as a god. The latter group called themselves the Golden Sabers, after Andalis' weapon, and became a cult based out of Kathar, while the former group maintained their tenets and became what is known as the present order.
In order to gain access to the guild, you must complete the quest Admittance (see below).
- Once you are a member, almost any item in the Assassin Castle is free to take without incurring a bounty for thievery.
- Admittance: Gain admittance to the Assassin order.
- The Banana Thief: Find out who's stealing bananas from the supply camp.
- The Fear of God: Wipe out a merchant caravan.
- Business is Business: Teach the slave owner Rilar Lluvis a lesson.
- Keeping Watch: Find out who's smuggling goods to and from the Assassin Castle at night.
- Ruins Beyond the Dunes: Secure a ruin north of Assassin Castle.
- Connection to Kathar: Carry out an assassination for a client.
- The Light in the Dark: Assassinate Hainab Ilunbani.
- Cat Hunt: Kill two Khajiit at the Arena.
- The Abduction: Kidnap Ielna Andor and bring her to the Assassin Castle.
- Lion Hunt: Wipe out a pride of lions hunting near the Assassin Castle.
- Powerlessness and Despair: Go to Kathar and kill Relsav Andor.
- Assassin Dreams: Find a way into the Assassin Castle and deal with the traitor.
- The Deed: Recover the deed to the Ferroul family estate.
- The Old Treasure: Raid Alan's Tomb and loot its treasures.
- Gorald's Recipe: Find and steal the recipe for Assassin Potions.
- The Golden Saber: Steal Andalis' Saber.
- Thick Walls: Accompany Alberto to Andalis' Tomb.
These are not part of the main questline; some are only available if you make certain choices, while others are given automatically.
- Employment for Talvanus: Find a job at the Assassin Castle for Talvanus.
- Escape: Find an escaped slave.
- Gull Poop: Acquire some gull poop.
- My Assassin Tower: Get yourself a new player home.
- Raid: Kill a Khajiit and bring his belongings to Alberto.
- Sublime Mask: Steal a golden mask from the House of the Sublime in Kathar.
- The Bone Test: Do some menial tasks for Farida.
- The Gift: Gain access to the House of the Dancers.
- The Snakebite: Recover a magic sword.
- Torches in the Dark: Find out who's helping slaves escape and eliminate them.
- Training: Undergo the first course of advanced training.
- Training: Undergo the second course of advanced training.
- Training: Undergo the third course of advanced training.
- Training: Undergo the fourth course of advanced training.
- Typhola's Fate: Track down Typhola and deal with her.
|Candidate||The Banana Thief|
|Adept||Connection to Kathar|
- This is a list of all members of Andalis' Men.