Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Bretons are the human descendants of the Aldmeri-Nedic Manmer of the Merethic Era and are now the inhabitants of the province of High Rock. They are united in culture and language but divided politically. Bretons are known for proficiency in abstract thinking and have a quick and perceptive grasp of spellcraft, enchantment, and alchemy. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that Reymon Ebonarm, the God of War, had his ebony sword fused to his right arm?
- ... that in Oblivion Mobile, the Champion of Cyrodiil used Azura's Star to obtain the blood of a Daedra?
- ... that Sotha Sil recreated the Heart of Lorkhan to power Clockwork City for eternity?
- ... that you can be rewarded with Nuka Cola in Skyrim Very Special Edition?
- ... that Battlespire was the first Elder Scrolls game to feature multiplayer support?
- ... that the caverns of Blackreach seem to extend beneath all of Skyrim?
- ... that Vaermina was known as Vaernima in Daggerfall and Battlespire?
- ... that Dagoth Ur had apparently adopted the views and motivations of Kagrenac?
- ... that Mehrunes Dagon is said to have been created in the bowels of Lyg by the Magna Ge?
- ... that there are 187 named NPCs who are essential at one point or another in Oblivion?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.